Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 14 of 14

Thread: I have STDs...........

  1. #11
    Inactive Member KillerKanuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 28th, 2004
    Posts
    2,799
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    See any new stuff lately?

  2. #12
    eoinwalsh
    Guest eoinwalsh's Avatar

    Thumbs up

    Nothing much, most recent appearance was ML5 I believe.

  3. #13
    Inactive Member KillerKanuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 28th, 2004
    Posts
    2,799
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    See anything interesting lately? Andything good on clearance?

  4. #14
    eoinwalsh
    Guest eoinwalsh's Avatar

    Post

    Nothing on clearance really, just a load of WWE. There are loads of older Marvel/DC/Other figs there. Loads of Batman:TAS, loads of early 90s marvel and stuff. Give me an idea of what you collect and I'll go and check it out tomorrow and see if there's anything of interest.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •